How To Use The Ticket Scanner
● The ticket scanner is available seven-days-a-week from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
HOW TO USE:
1. Place the entire barcode within the viewfinder frame.
2. Wait for the corners of the viewfinder frame to turn green.
3. A message will appear above the frame with the result of the scan.
Although every attempt is made to ensure the information and content provided is accurate, this application is intended for entertainment purposes online. Valid claims are only accepted when a printed
wager or ticket is presented.
The ticket scanner cannot provide results for Pull Tabs games. Please visit a retailer to scan your Pull Tabs tickets.The ticket scanner functionality may vary per device.
Why is the ticket scanner not available between 2 a.m and 6 a.m.?
● The Lottery’s retail system is shut down at these times. Lottery terminals are off between 2 a.m and 6:00 a.m. for nightly maintenance and reporting. The ticket scanner functionality is dependent on the system and will be unavailable during this time period.