SMS Location Verification:
Location verification is derived from your IP address or network connection, thus we have an SMS verification process in place. Please note that you cannot verify location from a landline based telephone number.
When prompted with your location verification screen, before making a deposit, please enter your cell phone number and select "SEND TEXT NOW" in order to verify your location.
Official support:Select your device type below for the official support guide:
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht207092
- Android: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6179507?hl=en
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the Michigan Lottery app.
- Tap the Michigan Lottery app and select an option:
- Always: Allows access to your location even when the app is in the background. (preferred option).
- While Using the App: Allows access to Location Services only when the app or one of its features is visible on screen. If an app is set to While Using the App, you might see your status bar turn blue with a message that an app is actively using your location.
- Never: Prevents access to Location Services information.
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Security & Location > Location. (If you don't see "Security & Location," tap Location.)
- Turn Location on or off.