2. On the Resources page, select "Learn More" in the “Number Tools” section.
3. On the Number Tools page, select a game from the drop-down.
4. Select “Past Results”.
5. Select the date range for results using the calendar selection tool.
6. Select "Get Results" to display results for the date range.
7. If you are on a Desktop computer, then you have the option to select “Download” to download a CSV of the results.
8. Open the CSV and enter your numbers in the search bar. Make sure to put a comma between each number and no spaces.
9. Search the CSV to find when your numbers were drawn.