If you can't enter codes there are a few troubleshooting steps to follow. Ticket codes can be rejected for a variety of reasons:
1. Make sure the ticket was not a winner. Only non-winning tickets are eligible for entry into the Player's Club
2. Multi-draw purchases on Draw Game tickets are considered a winning ticket if a prize has been paid on any of the draws
3. When visiting the Player’s Club code entry pages, be sure to select the correct tab from the top of the page depending on whether you are submitting a Draw Game, Instant Game or Bonus Code:
4. Make sure that you are entering the correct codes from the tickets. See the reference images below
FOR INSTANT / SCRATCH GAMES:
FOR DRAW GAMES: (Mega Millions, Daily 3 & 4, Club Keno, Powerball, Fantasy 5, Classic Lotto 47, etc.)
5. We have found that it is very common that the ticket has already been submitted into a player’s account. Be sure to check your Account History page to verify that the codes have not already been submitted.
6. If entering a Draw Games ticket, you may have to wait up to 48 hours after the final drawing has been conducted to enter your non-winning Draw Games tickets.
7. Finally, you’ll want to check your ticket to see if it has expired from eligibility into the program. Instant Tickets will expire on the ‘Claim by’ date featured on the back of the ticket. Draw Games tickets will expire one (1) year from the original purchase date printed on your ticket. If so, it means the ticket is expired and the system will not accept it.
If you try these steps and continue to have a problem please send us your specific ticket codes and your current issue to firstname.lastname@example.org